The State Rooms at Wentworth Woodhouse provide a unique setting for a corporate meeting or team day. Our packages can be tailored to meet your individual needs and include a variety of dining options and tours of the house and gardens to create a memorable experience for your guests.
Remember, any money made from your event goes straight into the Wentworth Woodhouse Preservation Trust and contributes towards the restoration of this magnificent house and gardens.
Capacity: 60 people Availability: Tuesday to Thursday Location: First floor
Capacity: 30 people Availability: Daily Location: First floor
Low Drawing Room
Capacity: 40 people Availability: Daily Location: Ground floor (fully accessible)
Capacity: 15 people Availability: Daily Location: First floor
Day Delegate Offer
We can take the stress out of organising your business meetings or away days. Our dedicated meeting spaces are beautifully decorated and are a great place to host your event. This inspiring venue will add prestige to your day and create an atmosphere like no other. Please contact us if you would like a quote for a half day event, bespoke package or to view our menus.
Hire our space for £49.95 per person, this includes:
- A dedicated Event Manager for the day
- Welcome tea, coffee and juice served with baked pastries and fruit
- Charcuterie platter with bread and chutney
- Selection of savoury items including quiche, pork pie, falafel and
- Selection of fresh salads
- Afternoon refreshments including a cake and fruit platter
- AV equipment and wifi included
- Free parking
- Access to our 50 acres of Gardens
Upgrade your event with the following extra special add-ons:
- A tour of the house, including exclusive access for our corporate customers | £7.00 per person
- Upgrade to our hot lunch menu | £6.00 per person
- Add a hot breakfast sandwich on arrival | £4.00 per person
- Finish the day with wine and canapés | £12.00 per person
- Have a presentation from our CEO on the Trust’s work and future house developments | £120.00 (dependent on availability)
Want a Bar for Your Event?
Located in the Small Library, we have a bottle bar serving a selection of local beers and spirits as well as continental lagers, wines and soft drinks. Alternatively, we can also provide drinks packages as your guests arrive and throughout your event.