We have some fantastic group packages available, including tours, talks and food and drink offers which can be tailor-made to suit your needs.
An example day can include:
- Coach drop off at the front door and free coach parking thereafter.
- A tour of the grand State Rooms, including the Whistlejacket Room and Marble Saloon.
- A talk hosted by one of our experienced Tour Guides.
- Group lunch in the Low Drawing Room.
- A tour of the Gardens, including such wonders as the Camellia House and Ionic Temple.
Large Group Rates
Large visitor groups, from local history and gardening groups to Women’s Institute and National Trust groups, are welcome to enjoy a tour or visit to the house and gardens and benefit from a 10% discount on entry prices or 50% discount for National Trust members. Please note, the below prices include the relevant price reductions.
Tour Group Rates
For group tour companies, we currently offer a 10% discount on our tours for groups of 10-14 people and a 40% discount to groups of over 15 people. Please note, the below prices include the relevant price reductions.
Please take a look at our dining options for group visits – all options include tea and coffee.View Menu
Make an Enquiry
To make an enquiry about a Large Group or Tour Group booking, please contact our Bookings Team who will be more than happy to help you plan an exciting day at Wentworth Woodhouse.
Telephone: 01226 351161
Terms & Conditions
- Booking in advance is essential to secure a date for your group. A £100 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your booking.
- A booking is provisional until the deposit is paid. Wentworth Woodhouse has the right to refuse any booking.
- National Trust members will be required to show a valid National Trust membership card on the day to take advantage of the discounted rates above.
- Final group numbers to be given seven days before visit. Cancellations after this point must be paid for in full as per the invoice.