We look forward to welcoming visitor groups to Wentworth Woodhouse when COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted. Please check back with us when government regulations ease.
We welcome group visits to Wentworth Woodhouse and offer private house and garden tours for groups of 10 or more people.
We have some fantastic groups packages available, including tours, talks and catering offers.
An example day can include:
- Coach drop off at the front door and free coach parking thereafter.
- A tour of the grand state rooms, including the Whistlejacket Room and Marble Saloon.
- Talks, such as by our longest-serving resident and staff member, Bob Mortimer. Bob worked with the Earls Fitzwilliam as, among other roles, a carpenter. Learn the stories of the family first-hand and hear unique takes on the house’s strange and fantastical world during the past half century.
- Food packages and unique dining spaces for your group.
- A tour of the gardens rarely seen during the house’s time as a private residence. Your group can be guided through our Repton-designed garden and discover such wonders as the Camellia House and Ionic Temple.
Please take a look at our lunch menu options for Group Visits here.
Please get in touch with our bookings team to find out more and plan your group visit to Wentworth Woodhouse.
Telephone: 01226 351161
Terms and conditions
Booking in advance is essential to secure a date for your group. A deposit will be required to secure your booking.
A booking is provisional until the booking form has been returned and the deposit paid. Wentworth Woodhouse has the right to refuse any booking.
A group discount of 10% applies to a pre-booked group of 10 or more people.
National Trust groups (England & Wales) qualify for a 50% discount off the standard tour ticket price. National Trust members (England & Wales) will be required to show a valid National Trust membership card on the day.
Final group numbers to be given seven days before visit. Cancellations after this point must be paid for in full as per the invoice.