Car Parking and Arrival
- Accessible parking is available in our main Visitor Car Park with bays clearly signposted.
- Visitors with restricted mobility may be taken to and from the main entrance via our accessible visitor shuttle service.
Main Entrance to House, Reception and Ticketing Area
- The main house entrance and ticket area is situated on the ground floor, which is accessed via four steps. The welcome desk has a lowered section to make it more accessible.
- There is an access ramp to the right of the main entrance. Visitors requiring the ramp should inform the Bookings Team on 01226 351161 ahead of their visit.
- The first floor is currently accessed via two flights of stairs. Visitors with restricted mobility should contact the Bookings Team for individual advice on 01226 351161.
- Our garden is accessible via the main gravel paths for wheelchair or electric scooter users.
- You will be taken to the accessible entrance by a member of our team, so please ensure you call ahead of your visit on 01226 351161 so we can help you plan your day.
- Our Tea Room is located on the ground floor of the house and is fully accessible.
- Our Gift Shop is located on the ground floor of the house, opposite the Tea Room and is fully accessible.
- One accessible toilet can be found on the ground floor of the house through the Tea Room.
- There are also two accessible toilets in the gardens, one in the main area and one near the Camellia House.
- Carers go free when accompanying a disabled visitor. Simply show your carers’ ID card upon arrival.