Wentworth Woodhouse would like to reassure our visitors that the health and safety of our staff and visitors is paramount. We are following the guidelines issued by the British Government, Public Health England and the National Health Service regarding Coronavirus.
The health of our staff and visitors is our main priority, and we have therefore put in place the following precautionary measures:
• We will be postponing all Wentworth Woodhouse organised events that are scheduled between 23rd March and 30th June. We aim to reschedule events and tickets that have already been purchased will be transferred.
• We are working closely with event partners who have events planned at Wentworth Woodhouse within the aforementioned timeframe; we advise visitors to check the individual organisers’ website and social media channels for updates on these specific events.
• In specific reference to Wentworth Festival, to date this event is still scheduled to go ahead on Saturday the 6th of June 2020. We advise visitors who have secured tickets for this event to check the organisers website for updates: www.wentworthmusicfestival.co.uk
• We will contact all existing private hire clients (e.g. weddings, corporate) to discuss the individual circumstances and address any concerns.
• In addition to the existing hand washing facilities around the house & garden we are supplying hand sanitiser in key locations.
• We have introduced additional cleaning to our already comprehensive routines, with particular focus on key areas such as chairs, door handles, tills, hand rails, toilets, etc.
• All our staff are receiving regular guidance and updates on how to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace.
In line with Government guidance, if you have a high temperature, or new continuous cough, please postpone your visit to Wentworth Woodhouse, and stay at home for 14 days. Please also ensure that you practice good hand hygiene, following guidelines on how to avoid the virus, details of which can be found here on the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
If you have any questions or queries regarding an event booking please email email@example.com
We will continue to monitor this developing situation, and share updates as soon as they are available.
Our tours will be running as usual for the foreseeable future and we look forward to welcoming you to the house soon.