Everything you need to know to help you make the most of your visit to Wentworth Woodhouse
Wentworth Woodhouse, its tearoom, shop and booking office are open Tuesday to Sunday 10am-4pm*, with pre-booked house and garden tours operating on these days. Please book your tour in advance to avoid disappointment.
*Please check online for any admission changes as we sometimes close for private functions.
• Free parking
• Parking for coaches
• Baby changing
• Cosy tearoom serving a seasonal selection of hot and cold food and cakes
• Blue Badge parking at the front of the house
• Access ramp onto the ground floor of the house only
• Accessible toilet with level access
• Assistance dogs welcome in the house and garden
• Carers are entitled to free admission on all tours and events
Our tearoom offers hot and cold drinks, a selection of cakes and pastries, sandwiches, soup and jacket potatoes. Our menu is growing and we now offer afternoon teas (must be pre-booked).
We have a tempting array of gifts and souvenirs in our shop, with locally sourced goodies and seasonal products, perfect if you are looking to take a little bit of Wentworth Woodhouse home with you.
National Trust Members
We are pleased to be able to offer a 50% discount for National Trust Members (England and Wales) on our house and garden tours.