Everything you need to know to help you make the most of your visit to Wentworth Woodhouse
Facilities and access
• Free parking and parking for coaches.
• Assistance dogs allowed in the house and formal garden.
• Cosy tea room serving a selection of hot and cold food and cakes.
• Access ramp onto the ground floor of the house only.
• Accessible toilet with level access.
• Baby changing facilities
Our tea room offers hot and cold drinks, a selection of cakes, sandwiches and a small selection of hot dishes such as soup and jacket potatoes. Our menu is growing and we will soon be able to offer afternoon teas.
We have a tempting array of gifts and souvenirs in our shop, with locally sourced goodies and seasonal products, perfect if you are looking to take a little bit of Wentworth Woodhouse home with you.
The house and garden are open to pre-booked tours and events. We are at this time unable to welcome visitors outside of pre-booked tours and events.
From 1 April 2019, the house will be open five days a week to drop in to our visitor reception, tea room and shop. We will be open Wednesday to Sunday, 10am-4pm.
National Trust Members
We are pleased to be able to offer a 50% discount for National Trust Members (England and Wales).