Everything you need to know to help you make the most of your visit to Wentworth Woodhouse
Tea Room & Shop
*Please check online for any admission changes as we sometimes close for private functions such as weddings and filming. Please see the ‘Closures’ tab above.
Please be aware that the East Front of the house is fully scaffolded at this time. WWPT is committed to restoring this incredible stately home and preserving it for future generations to enjoy. This impressive scaffold allows our team of experts to undertake vast repairs to the roof and preserve the state rooms below.
• Free parking
• Parking for coaches
• Baby changing
• Cosy tearoom serving a seasonal selection of hot and cold food and cakes
• Dog-friendly room next door to the tearoom
• Blue Badge parking at the front of the house
• Access ramp onto the ground floor of the house only
• Accessible toilet with level access
• Assistance dogs welcome in the house and garden
• Carers are entitled to free admission on all tours and events
Our tearoom offers hot and cold drinks, a selection of cakes and pastries, sandwiches, soup and jacket potatoes. Our menu is growing and we now offer afternoon teas (must be pre-booked).
We have a tempting array of gifts and souvenirs in our shop, with locally sourced goodies and seasonal products, perfect if you are looking to take a little bit of Wentworth Woodhouse home with you.
National Trust Members
We are pleased to be able to offer a 50% discount for National Trust Members (England and Wales) on our house and garden tours.