By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Wentworth Woodhouse reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement.
2. Although we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of the information in this web site, Wentworth Woodhouse does not make any warranties, express or implied, in relation to its accuracy. Furthermore, Wentworth Woodhouse cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the arrangements featured on this website should they find such alterations necessary.
3. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your own personal non-commercial use only and that you may not copy or otherwise use the material for any other purpose.
4. You further acknowledge and agree that all rights, the material and content of this website are owned by or licensed to Wentworth Woodhouse. You undertake not to copy, store, distribute or alter any part of this website without the prior written permission of Wentworth Woodhouse or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
5. Delivery of shop items is by first class post unless otherwise specified, please allow up to 7 days for processing & delivery.
6. Refunds on items which are reported lost or stolen aren’t possible, this doesn’t affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.