Wentworth Woodhouse Preservation Trust (WWPT) has recently launched its masterplan – a detailed visionary document that sets out the future regeneration of the site over the next two decades. The masterplan dictates developing the site as a tourist destination with a visitor offer including food and beverage, retail and holiday lets, alongside the development of a world-class event and wedding venue with overnight accommodation, office lets and training opportunities.
The trust currently operates a small but significant business including weddings, film and TV location work, guided tours, a café and retail offer and a growing events programme.
This is an exciting time to get involved as we work to restore this Grade I listed stately home to its former glory and ensure it has a sustainable long-term future.
We need help to achieve these ambitious aims and there are many ways you can get involved including:
- Joining us as a member of staff or a volunteer
- Taking part in corporate volunteering
- Making a donation
- Sponsoring a slate as part of our Make Your Mark in History campaign
- Fundraising on our behalf
- Leaving a legacy in your will
- Becoming a Friend of Wentworth Woodhouse