Here at Wentworth Woodhouse, we are working hard to make our visitor experience accessible for all as we develop and regenerate the site.

Use the Accessibility Toolbar below to view the website in a format that most suits your needs.

By becoming a My Wentworth Member, not only do you get to enjoy the magnificent House & Gardens, you also play a vital role in supporting the ongoing regeneration work of Wentworth Woodhouse Preservation Trust.

Membership Benefits
Become a My Wentworth Member and you can enjoy the following benefits for a full year:

• Free repeat entry to the House & Gardens*
  • 50% discount on exhibitions and selected events
  • 10% discount in the Butler’s Pantry Café
  • 10% discount in the Gift Shop
  • 10% discount on Afternoon Tea in the Long Gallery
  • Complimentary hot drink in the Butler’s Pantry Café on the first Friday of the month

Membership Prices

Individual Adult: £5.85 (Monthly) | £70.00 (Annual)
Joint Adult: £7.95 (Monthly) | £95.00 (Annual)

Remember, children go FREE when visiting our House & Gardens, so you only need to purchase membership for parents/guardians and the whole family can enjoy the membership benefits!

Once registered, My Wentworth Members will receive a welcome pack from Front of House including a membership card designed by local artist, Ellie Fisher.

Refer a Friend
Recommend My Wentworth membership to a friend or relative and receive £10.00 off a tour of your choice when they sign up for membership.

*My Wentworth Members are entitled to free entry as part of the general visitor route and do not need to book tickets in advance. Admission will be charged at 50% when an exhibition or event is in situ throughout the House and/or Gardens. Opening times are subject to change, please check our website before visiting.